“An anthropologist proposed a game to children in an african tribe. He put a basket full of fruit near a tree and told the children that whoever got there first won the sweet fruits. When he told them to run, they all took eachothers hands and ran together, then sat together enjoying their treats.
When he asked them why they had run like that when one could have had all the fruits for himself, they said ‘UBUNTU, how can one of us be happy if all the others are sad?’ (‘UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are)”
My Nanay taking over my room to watch her overly dramatic Filipino soap operas. #theusual #herdaily
I actually love the wolf gang so much holy fuckk
Beautiful Graphic Art Made With Rolls of Packing Tape by Mark Khaisman
- Based on the total number of people tested since IQ tests were devised, women have a slightly higher average IQ than men.
- Your body is virtually paralyzed during your sleep – most likely to prevent your body from acting out aspects of your dreams.
- All the faces in your dream are of people you have saw throughout your life.
- If a guy stands with his legs apart while with a girl means he likes her.
- Chocolate and shopping are both more addictive than LSD or steroids.
- Children who are breast fed display IQ’s up to 10 points higher by the age of three.
- There is no such thing as multitasking.
- You can only remember 3 to 4 things at a time.
- Blue and red together is hard on your eyes.
- There’s a disorder where you swear your mother is an impostor of your mother.
Most the girls Ive been hollering at lately have kids or are married. The F Yo!
— (via psych-facts)